Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stockpiling



One of the great things about coupons is that they allow you to purchase multiple items at a huge discount to avoid paying full price for it all later. Typically I will use coupons to stock up on cereals, bodywash,shampoo, razors and much more. it's been a while since I posted photos of my stockpile, but here it the last time I did.
(After seeing how old that photo is- I think it's time for an updated one!)

  • Know how much space you have for a stockpile.
  • Think outside the box- (I store toilet paper under my bed )
  • Keep your stockpile organized and know the expiration dates.
  • Most of the time I would buy enough product to last you 3-6 months
  • Stockpiling allows you to help others while  helping yourself as well.
  • Donate extra items to local shelters, or storm victims
  • You won't have to run to the store because you are out of milk, spaghetti sauce or anything else.
  • Know which items freeze well . I freeze bread, fruits, veggies, etc.



Share |

0 comments: