Thursday, March 3, 2011

organizing your stockpile with no room

I know how frustrating it can be to build, maintain and organize your stockpile when you have no room for storage...I struggled for months trying to figure out how to successfully build my stockpile and keep it neat.


Here is what I have found to help me..
I cleaned out the shelves in my laundry room - It now houses cereal, extra medicine, hygiene products, candy
I ordered some plastic shelves off amazon for my bathroom, but realized once I got them that I HATED them in my bathroom so I put them to a good use... They now line the walls in my laundry room - where I now keep laundry detergent, snacks, drinks, facial tissue, baby wipes, and any other cleaning supplies.
The shelves in my bathroom house my bath and body works stockpile as well as a few odds and ins of shampoo, mouthwash, etc.
I still don't have a lot of room but I make the best of what I have...

My next move will be clearing out the closet in my home office .. as that is the only place left LOL


How do you keep your stockpile organized?




Share|

0 comments: