Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Birthday My Love!


By now you all have realized we have been celebrating a special birthday with the Minnie Mouse Birthday Bash.We  celebrated her Birthday on the 27th, but her birthday is actually today... I have posted tons of reviews and still have a few more to get up, but I wanted to take a moment to recognize the special young lady who makes this day special to me. 

Destiny!

It's hard to believe that 4 years ago today I brought the most wonderful little girl into this world. That moment changed so much for me. It made me grow up, it made me a better person. It showed me just how much one choice can change EVERYTHING!

I never knew what love was until the moment I looked into her eyes. She is so very special to me. 
I don't know where my life would have led me without her,
 but I do know that it's better because of her.  
She is my life! I found my love of crafts because of her. I found my love for the color pink with her. I found the love for life because of her. She is simply amazing!
She's perfect!

Her favorite food is chicken nuggets and fries.
Her favorite color is pink and purple.
Her favorite saying is "because I said so"
(even though the last 2 weeks it's been "I want this for my birthday")
Her favorite show is Mickey Mouse or Doc McStuffins.
Her favorite shoes are her pink boots.
Her favorite toy is her kitchen and play register.
Her "best friends" are Cameron and Tona.
She loves reading books and reads each night before bed.
She is excited for school..(even though it's breaking my heart.)
She is in love with ballet and singing.
She can count to 20 and count backwards from 20 as well.
She knows her AbC's.
She  has started to write a little.
She likes puzzles- which reminds me of myself
She laughs and brings joy to everyone around her.
She is so polite and always thinks of others.
She loves legos and bubbles.
She adores tinkerbell and will watch it everyday all day if you let her. 


These are just some of my favorite things about her at this very moment, but there is so much about her that brings me joy. 
The mere sound of her laugh brings a smile to my face. 
There's really not enough words to describe how much I love her and how important she is to me. 

Happy 4th Birthday Destiny!
Mommy Loves you!

0 comments: