Monday, October 8, 2012

A Look Inside My Binder!


When I  first started my binder, I was ovewhelmed because it seemed like a huge task. Honestly, after you initially get it all together, it isn't that bad! I took me a few hours to get it all set up the way I needed and to get it all together, But I also had a toddler trying to help me saying " mommy let me help with your coupons". So yeah,  it goes without saying that it added some time...


I started off with a basic binder. I got one the closes with a Velcro strap and has pockets on the inside.
I wish I had gotten one that zips closed, but this one works and I have been carrying it for almost 2 years now. 


The side pockets hold  restaurant coupons, rebates, etc.
The front zipper part holds my free product coupons or my catalinas.

At the front of my binder I have an orange pocket sheet. I place store coupon policies here as well as coupons I have not organized yet.

My binder is then broken down into 16 catergories
1. beverages- this is any an all beverage items
2. snacks/sweets- cookies, popcorn, cake mixes, crackers, nuts, candy, etc.
3. condiments- any and all condiments
4. fruit and veggies- any and all fruits and veggies- canned as well
5. other foods- any food that is found in the center isles
6. frozen foods/meats- frozen foods, meat products, items found in the meat cases
7. dairy- any and all items found in the dairy section
8.kids- children medicine, baby food, diapers, pull ups, toys, etc. all things kids
9.meds- all adult medicines
10.personal care- hair care, hair dyes, body wash, soaps, feminine care, deodorants, etc.
11. oral care- toothpaste, floss, rinse, etc.
12.paper products- toilet paper, paper towels, paper plates, cups, napkins, etc.
13.house frangrance items- candles, sprays,etc
14.house cleaning items- cleaning products, laundry detergent, etc
15.others-  pet food coupons,  reynolds wrap, etc.
16. store specific- mostly my bath & body works coupons, but I also keep michael's,  hobby lobby,  etc back here. I also keep an extra copy of each of my store cards back here.

* I have  a bird but we rarely see coupons for bird products so I don't have a specific tab for him. Plus I created my binder before we got him so...


There you have it- a look inside my binder!


Share |

1 comments:

James Ranatte said...

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You seem to understand a lot about this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something.
dvd adult