Friday, September 28, 2012

LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer Review

 

I am a huge fan of lip products, always have been. Even as a little girl I wanted to have some sort of chap stick of lip gloss at all times.  I tried many products, some I liked, Some I wrote off. I think I have finally found my perfect match,LypSyl  Intense Protection  lip balm with Pure swedish Beeswax!
LypSyl has over 100 years in swedish lipcare and contains Pure Swedish Beeswax. It will help moisturize, soften, and protect your lips naturally. 

"The secret behind the LypSyl is pure Swedish beeswax, ultra light to spread evenly and penetrate deeply, for unsurpassed moisturizing and protection." - LypSyl Website

It glides on so smoothly and leaves your lips feeling refreshed and alive! It has  a slight minty scent that will refresh you and leave you wanting more. It contains coconut oil that will help moisturize, Organic Shea Butter that helps heal and protect, as well as Vitamin A&E to soften and heal.One huge plus for me is that it hasn't been tested on animals.

It's ingredients consist of mineral oil, petrolatum, hydrogenated coconut oiol, ceresin, beeswax, flavor, certified organic shea butter fruit, Vitamin E acetate, vitamin A palmitate, and bixa orellana seed extract. 


Most lip balms have a small  tab to turn at the bottom which pushes the lip balm up. Luckily, LypSyl has made it even easier by placing this cute bee on the side! You simply push the bee up or down to move the lip balm.This really makes application easier no matter where you are- work, home, or on the go!

It glides on smoothly and doesn't leave an oily or waxy residue.  You can apply  the lip balm and then kiss your hand and you won't leave a trace. This is a huge bonus for me as well because my toddler loves giving me kisses and I hate when it transfers to her from the kiss. 

It penetrates deep and lasts long. A lot of time I feel like I'm applying lip- balms just to apply them. They sit on the surface and have to be reapplied often. With LypSyl, I know it's  working and I don't have to keep reapplying it.


A little something for everyone!

Don't like mint? No worries LypSyl also has a Honeyberry lipbalm that has SPF 15!
Also, for those that suffer with cold sores, LypSyl also offers  cold sore relief!

It's really surpassed all my expectations and made me a true fan! So much that I have already picked up 2 more so that I won't run out any time soon!


Purchase LypSyl
You can Purchase LypSyl at many sotres nationwide, including Walgreens, Bi-Lo, and much more. It has a  SRP of $2.87-$2.99
* I spotted them just last week on sale at My local Walgreens with  a Try Me Free rebate attached to them.
  

Connect with LypSyl


Disclosure: I received the product(s) above at no cost to me to review through the naturals  VoxBox from Influenster.  All opinions remain my own.
Share |

0 comments: