Friday, July 13, 2012

Stash Superfruits Tea Review


The last time I brought you stash tea, I was reviewing their herbal tea.I am super thrilled to bring you Stash Superfruits Tea.  The box I received contained 18 bags. ( 3 bags of each of the 6 flavors.) The flavors consit of:  Acai Berry herbal, blueberry superfruit herbal, yumberry blackcurrant herbal, goji berry green, mangosteen green, and pomegranate raspberry green.  Of all of them I was most excited to try mangosteen green.  Some of them are caffine free and all of them are made from 100% natural ingredients.

 Each pack is individually wrapped, which can make it easy to toss in your purse or lunch bag. Each bag also contains directions so you don't have to have the entire box with you.

Blueberry superfruit herbal-  This one is caffeine free which is a plus.  I am NOT a fan of blueberry at all and usually shy away from anything that smells, looks or tastes like it. I am shocked that for some odd reason, I loved the smell of this tea! You could smell the blueberry through the package and it reminded me of a freshly baked blueberry muffin. Once opened you can smell the tea even more  and oh is it wonderful! It tastes great for it to be a blueberry flavor and I will probably try it again.

Acai Berry- This one is also caffine free. Though, you can't smell it through the package.  Once opened you can smell it and it reminded me of lemons and raspberries. It wasn't my favorite, but it wasn't bad either. While it won't make my daily routine, I will probably try it again.

Goji berry green tea-  I couldn't stand the smell nor taste of this one. It reminded me of a mix of tobacco and roses. Behind the overpowering tobacco type smell, there was a slightly sweet smell, but the tobacco type smell just overpowered it all. I will NOT be trying this one again.

mangosteen green- This is one I was most excited to try out.  You could smell  it through the bag to an extent, but not strongly. Once opened, the smell of mixed berries filled the room and wow, it made me even more excited!  This was my favorite of all of them and I can't wait to get more as I have already run out of this flavor.

Pomegranate Raspberry green tea-  You can slightly smell it through the package. Once opened the smell is strong and smells great. I liked this one and will be getting some of it.

Yumberry Blackcurrant herbal tea- This one is caffine free. You can't really smell it through the package, but once you open it WOW! It smells great  and tastes even better. This is going to be an addition to my favorites because it was soooo good.

Overall I really enjoyed this tea. I liked all of the flavors except for one. To top that off, it even made me like a flavor I wouldn't normally have  chosen. I will be getting more of this tea.


Buy it
Stash tea is sold at grocery stores, tea and coffee shops, club stores, mass merchandisers, natural foods stores, and online at www.stashtea.com . 

Connect with Stash tea


Disclosure: I received the product(s) above at no cost to me to review through the mom  VoxBox from Influenster.  All opinions remain my own.
Share |

0 comments: