Thursday, March 15, 2012

Stash herbal tea


I love tea- of many flavors! I have atleast one cup a day. I  especially love hot tea so I was really happy when I was given the chance to try Stash herbal tea  through the love voxbox.

The box I received contained 18 tea bags. (2 bags of each 9 flavors) The flavors consisted of Acai Berry, Blueberry superfruit,  chamomile, cinnamon apple chamomile, lemon ginger, licorice spice,  mango passionfruit, peppermint, and wild raspberry hibiscus. All of which are  naturally caffeine free and made from 100% natural ingredients.

Acai Berry-  The smell was a turn off for me so I couldn't bring myself to drink this one. it reminded me of those cheap car freshners. it was overpowering and  I just couldn't...
peppermint- this one was exactly what I expected it to be and I enjoyed it, but it isn't going to make my  daily routine.
Blueberry superfruit-  I am not a fan of blueberry anything so this was a  big one for me.  It had more of a lemon-ish smell/taste to it.  To my surprise, I actually enjoyed this one.
chamomile-  I always heard everyone talking about how relaxing chamomile can be and i never knew just how right they are until now! Makes you want to sit down with a good book in front of the fireplace and relax! loved it!
cinnamon apple chamomile- this is my 2nd favorite of them all. It reminded me of home and cold winter nights!  anytime one of us gets sick my dad brews up some of his homemade apple cinnamon drink and it smells so close to it. I really loved this one! I will be buying more of this one soon!
lemon ginger- I love lemons! lemon andy, lemon drinks, lemon tea, even plain lemons!  so I was disappointed when this one just didn't hold up flavor wise.  The ginger was too strong for my taste.
licorice spice-  I cringed at the thought of trying this one. I can't stand Licorice! I opted not to taste it, but I did take it out and smell it. It smelled really great full of spices and a hint of cinnamon.  Not as bad as I thought it would be, but I still can't bring myself to taste it.
mango passionfruit-  I usually love fruity flavors, but wasn't as fond of this one as I thought I would be. The taste just didn't stand up to me and my expectations.
wild raspberry hibiscus- I LOVED LOVED LOVED this one! It is by far my favorite of them all. Smelled so amazing and really awakened my senses.  Perfect start to my day!

 
Connect with Stash tea

Buy it
Stash tea is sold at grocery stores, tea and coffee shops, club stores, mass merchandisers, natural foods stores, and online at www.stashtea.com


Disclosure: I received the product(s) above at no cost to me to review through the love VoxBox from Influenster. All opinions remain my own.

0 comments: