Sunday, November 13, 2011

photo catalinas!



Check out the catalinas i got when shopping yesterday!

50% off  portrait collections- free 8x10 portrait, free sitting plus  3.99 each traditional portrait sheets   - JCP portraits... expires 2/24/12 one free $9.99 sitting fee or apply  to purchase of portrait membership 9.99 sitting fee per additional person present at time of sitting one free additional 8x10 per family not valid on reorders, studio events, media, services, online orders, or with collection offers.
I have 2 of these that I will not be using. If you want one or both let me know and I will mail them to you :)


  I also got the following
 10 toward premium holiday cards for new shutterfly customers- good on 5x7 flat or folded stationary visit shutterfly.com/cardpromo and follow instructions for redemption.  new customers only limit one per household ends 12/13/11
If anyone is interested in these please let me know as well.



0 comments: