Friday, June 28, 2013

Coco's Closet: Dance Sock Review!


There's nothing I love more than to dance. It can be hard to dance when your shoes seem to be glued to the floor and don't want to move as smoothly as you need them to. Luckily  Dance Socks from Coco’s Closet is here to help!

Dance socks simply slide over your sneakers and allow you to slide and glide across your hardwood floors or any other hard surface, so that you don't have to worry about your shoes getting stuck to the floor.  I noticed a huge difference after I put them on. I have a habit of dancing while I am cooking and Dance socks have not only made it easier, but more fun as well. My daughter even likes to get in there and dance with me while we cook and it makes it that much more fun.  I love that they even fit her shoes!

They are intended for dancing, but I love them so much that I wear them the majority of the time when I wear my sneakers. I find them to be super comfortable. After the first few times wearing them, you won't even notice they are there anymore. I found that it even made walking on hard floors more comfortable.

  • Turn Sneakers into Dance Shoes - Now you can dance in any sneaker!
  • NOT for carpet - NOT for concrete. For smooth surfaces only.
  • Easily twist and turn in sneakers for dance and dance fitness
  • For more grip-pull further onto your shoe exposing more toe
  • These are the best  for Zumba and Sh'Bam fitness





 About Coco's Closet:
 "Coco’s Closet is where you’ll discover all the great gifts and fashion finds that CoCo’s been collecting just for you. They want you to feel as though you’ve just stepped into your best friend’s secret gift closet and private dressing room. That is, your friend with a taste for cool finds, clever purchases, luxury and an eye for the latest pieces that make sense."- Coco's closet


Purchase it:
You can purchase your very own pair of  dance socks directly from coco's closet for $9.99.They are available in pink and in black.


Connect with Coco's closet!


Disclosure:I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

Sharon said...

I too love Coco's closet - they have the best fashion fix its and great gifts!