Thursday, June 13, 2013

Buy Costumes: Super Girl Costume Review!



Can you believe that Halloween is only 4 months away?!? This year is flying by much faster than I have been prepared for!  With that being said, I was more than thrilled when I was given the chance to review a costume for Buycostumes.

I knew that I wanted a super hero costume for my little super girl, but it was hard to choose just one! I had to ask  my hubby to make the final decision once I got it narrowed down to 2, which was hard because I loved quite a few of them.  He chose the Super girl tutu child's Costume.

My daughter was the first one to see the costume because she loves to check the mail all on her own.  I wasn't expecting the costume so quickly so I was really surprised when she ran to me begging to help her put it on.

It was packaged nice. I was a little worried about the tutu part of the costume because it felt stiff when I first pulled it out of the package. After 5 minutes of wear it was fluffy and good to go! I love that the costume is true to size as well. My daughter wears a size 8 and the medium costume (size 8-10) fit her nicely. As long as she stays about the same size, she will still be able to wear it on Halloween too, which is an added bonus!

I can't even put into words how amazing she looked! It was so adorable to watch her fly around the house and the yard with her supergirl costume on. She really felt like a super hero and that makes the costume even better. Afterall, we can put costume after costume on, but it's a special costume that can really make you feel  the part.

My little super girl didn't complain about the costume being itchy or uncomfortable- which we all know is a huge problem with many Halloween costumes. Even after hours of wear, she was still flying around happily. 


Purchase It!
Buycostumes has costumes for kids and adults of all sizes that you can purchase them directly from their site. They have something to fit everyone's budget!They offer a wide variety as well- it's unreal! You are bound to find a costume or two for each family member! I warn you though, be prepared to be stuck on atleast 2 costumes!

Connect with Buy Costumes


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: