Monday, May 27, 2013

Bi-Lo Celebrating Summer Meals With A Classic - Chek Soda Review!


I can't believe that Summer is already here!
This year is going by so fast. Along with summer comes the joy of flip flops and grilling!

YES, I finally get to host pool parties out by the grill! That's what summer is all about! Great food, Cold drinks, Pool parties, and more. Of course you need friends to make it all come together!

Grilling is super fun. I love to grill anything.. and everything... Two of my favorites are ribs and chicken.  I love letting them sit and marinate and then tossing them on the grill and listening to the sizzle. A few years ago, I never would have imagined that I would enjoy grilling this much! 

Of course we need those cold drinks to  cool us down and quench our thirst! Nothing is better than Chek Soda from your local  Bi-Lo! With over 20 flavors, you are bound to find one or two that you LOVE!   They have flavors ranging from Chek Cola , Chek Peach, Chek Root Beer, Chek grape, and many more! I have really taken a liking to the Chek Cherry Limeade and the Chek Cream Soda. I can't wait to try the Chek Peach! Sounds like it would go great with my Peach Cobbler!

Hurry on over and discover your favorite flavor of Chek and enter to win Chek soda for a year, free groceries and more.

 Speaking of great food...
Do you want some super yummy ribs? Try  mixing your favorite BBQ sauce with some Chek Soda or  Chek Orange Pineapple!


Yesterday we had a huge cookout and I was super excited to experiment with Chek Sodas. I cut 4 chicken breasts in half and sprinkled them with  garlic powder, salt, and pepper. I then marinated them in 1/2 cup chek orange Pineapple for 2 hours.    I placed them on the grill and lightly brushed them with a mixture of bbq sauce and  Chek orange Pineapple ( about 1/2 cup of each) . I couldn't believe how yummy they turned out! Made me feel like I was on a tropical island all by myself. It really made for the perfect #ChekMate!! :)
I think next time I will also include some fresh pineapple chunks in with the marinade and the bbq sauce.

I also made ribs and mixed  1 cup BBQ with 1/2  cup Dr. Chek. They were also a hug hit and left people wanting the recipe for my sauce.

See, Chek soda brings us all together with Yummy drinks and  super yummy foods. There are so many recipes that I can add Chek soda to and I look forward to trying them all out.

Connect with Bi-Lo and Chek
Bi-Lo website
Bi-Lo facebook
Bi-Lo twitter
Bi-Lo Pinterest


Disclosure: I received sample products and a gift card from BI-LO to share this recipe and post. All opinions are my own.   

0 comments: