So you stocked up at the beginning of the month, but are already running out of the products your family needs? You’re in luck!
From March 14th through March 20th, look for the Running Out? Run In. event at Publix to take advantage of great savings on some favorite brands from General Mills and Procter & Gamble, like Cheerios, Totino’s Pizza, Charmin and Crest. Plus, if you buy $25 of participating items during this event, you can mail in to receive a $5 Publix gift card to use on your next shopping trip!
Here are the participating items:
- General Mills Cereals Cocoa Puffs® 11.8oz
- Trix® 10.7oz
- Multi-Grain Cheerios® 9oz
- Old El Paso® Dinner Kits
- Green Giant® Canned Vegetables (4 pack)
- Totino’s® Party Pizza® (all varieties)
- Pillsbury® Toaster Strudel® Pastries (6ct)
- Toaster Scrambles® Pastries (6ct)
- Grands!® Biscuit Sandwiches (7.4 – 10oz box)
- Yoplait® Go-Gurt (8ct pkg)
- Herbal Essences® and Vidal Sassoon® Shampoo (10.1oz to 12oz)
- Crest® Toothpaste (8.2oz)
- Oral-B® Indicator & Complete Manual Brush (1 ct)
- Pampers® and Luvs® Diapers (Jumbo)
- Dawn® Dish Soap (20 – 24oz bottle)
- Tide® PODS® (18 ct)
- Charmin® Bathroom Tissue (6 double roll pkg)
1 lucky TCMS reader will win a $25 Publix Giftcard! Simply fill out the form below for your chance to win!
Disclosure: The information, products and General Mills gift pack were provided by General Mills and Publix® through MyBlogSpark.