Tuesday, March 5, 2013

nuNAAT Haircare Review!



 I have learned the hard way that not all haircare products work for everyone. Not even if you live in the same house!  I have a favorite shampoo, but it does not work well with my daughter's hair- not at all! Luckily, we were given the chance to try nuNAAt haircare products!

"NAAT Brazilian Keratin collection restores and intensifies your hair's nutritional balance, leaving it incredibly smooth, strong and flexible. Unlike typical animal-based keratins, our exclusive Green Keratin formula stays in your hair longer and is more resistant to rinsing. Promotes vibrancy and hydration, giving hair a natural, healthy shine. Products include: Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Mask, Leave-In, and Serum. It's Great for every day use. Also recommended for those who have professionally relaxed/straightened hair to keep hair at its best between touch-ups." nuNAAT website

OK, if you stopped and asked yourself what is green keratin like I did-- Green Keratin is an active ingredient derived from soybean, corn and wheat proteins that deeply adheres to hair fibers, promoting incredibly smooth hair through heat action. The result is strong, highly nourished hair that improves flexibility and shine. 

So what are the benefits?
  • Works with all hair types
  • Repairs cuticle damage
  • Regenerates and strengthens hair fibers
  • Restores natural shine and softness
  • Seals hair cuticles
  • Reduces volume and frizz
  • Makes hair resilient and healthy
  • Formaldehyde and sodium chloride free



Products:


NAAT Brazilian Keratin Daily Care Shampoo:Formulated with mild surfactants, Green Keratin and amino acids, all of which provide deep cleansing without being abrasive. Designed for daily use. Sodium chloride free. It's a pearly clear liquid. It's not too thick, which makes it easy to work into your hair. It has a slight  scent that is barely noticeable. It lathered up nicely and was very east to work through my curly hair.


NAAT Brazilian Keratin Daily Care Conditioner: contains high-capacity conditioning ingredients so hair is easily untangled. Our exclusive formula contains Green Keratin and amino acids.Reduces frizz and tames unruly hair. Designed for daily use.It's a creamy white formula that glides into your hair. I was blown away by the fact that it didn't weigh my hair down at all.  Often times, I find a residue with the conditioners I normally use so I was blown away when I realized that there was no residue.  I love that my hair was light  and felt clean afterwards.
NAAT Brazilian Keratin Intensive Hair Mask: Apply after hair has been shampooed and rinsed in place of normal conditioner. The mask will intensely hydrate and repair hair fibers. Leave in for 10-20 minutes, then rinse well. To make hair even smoother, Deep Moisturizing Conditioner can be added to ends of hair after Intensive Hair Mask has been rinsed out. Use every one or two weeks, as necessary.  I have only used this product twice, but I love that it works so well. I feel a complete difference in my hair.

NAAT Brazilian Keratin Liquid Keratin Leave-In Reconstructor: A non-rinse formula. Once a desired amount is applied to hair, leave in for a few minutes before blow-drying as usual. A flat iron seals hair cuticles, causing the keratin to effectively penetrate hair fibers. Designed for frequent use, or as needed. It's a very thin liquid that flows easily, almost like water! I love that it didn't weigh my hair down, but left it feeling  alive.


NAAT Brazilian Keratin Serum Ultra Shine:Our special silicone formula creates a film that protects hair against environmental  damage, keeping it moisturized and providing extra conditioning, more shine and increased flexibility. This styling product can be used on wet or dry hair. Apply a small amount and distribute evenly. Use as often as desired. This is the one product that really blew me away more so than the others. I am not big at all on putting serums in my hair- mainly because the ones I have previously tried weighed my hair down and left it looking and feeling oily.  This is the only serum I have EVER used that didn't leave my hair feeling that way. It is simply amazing!


As you can see, there are many benefits to give this haircare line a go! I was super excited to try it in my daughter's hair as well as mine! I was thrilled to find that it made a huge difference for both of us. My hair is much softer and it doesn't frizz like it normally does.  I can't believe how alive and amazing my hair feels now. I have seen a HUGE difference in just the matter of 2 weeks.  This product line has totally replaced my normal hair care products and changed my routine. All of the products have a light clean scent, so it isn't overpowering at all. I simply love it!



Purchase it!
You can purchase nuNAAT haircare products  in-store at Select Walgreens and Walmart stores, Beauty Supply stores and all Navarro Pharmacies.  You can also purchase them online.

Connect with nuNAAT!

Disclosure:I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: