Friday, March 8, 2013

My Shopping Spree!!


So yesterday was a long day for me. I woke up to the electricians at my door, which was unexpected since I had no clue when they were coming- thanks to my landlord. So while I sat around for about 30 minutes trying to figure out what Des and I were going to do-  I finally decided I would get my shopping out of the way for the week.   I hadn't done much of a matchup and was unprepared, but I grabbed up my binder and we headed out the door. Here's the summary.


First we stopped at CVS to grab some Easter treats...

 4 M &M
1 Gold Emblem Jelly Beans
4 Sally Hansen nail polish
1 toy (not pictured)
1 gummy bears (not pictured)
- $1/2 M&M couponx2
-B2G1 nail polish coupon
-15.49 ECBs

Paid $11.51
Saved: $25.93
Got back $9.99 ECB



Our next stop was Bi-Lo to grab some cheap oatmeal:

4 Quaker Perfect portions Oatmeal
- $0.50/1 Quaker Perfect portions x4
-$1/2 Quaker product Target coupon x2
Paid: 3.55
Saved: $6
Earned $0.10 fuel perks



 After that I swung by Starbucks to grab a Caramel macchiato (using my free Starbucks giftcard)  and of course grab me a coupon for a free drink. Then off to Walmart to snag some cheap feminine products:

7 Hydro Silk Razors
2 U by Kotex tampons
2 U by Kotex liners
1 Better Homes and Gardens candle wax
2 Vitamin D
1 Cheetos ( my daughter really wanted them)
-$2/1 Vitamin D coupon x2
-$2/1 U by Kotex product x4
- $5/1 Hydrosilk razor x7
Paid $14.92 ( $5.23 was tax)
Saved $47


 My final stop of the day was Target. This one was my biggest trip because I am in love with the $5 breakfast giftcard promo they have going on this week! I was surprised to see that my store was very well stocked on the products, even with it being near the end of the sale.

Transaction #1
1 campbells Go Soup
1 Glade expressions
1 bag oranges
1 bag grapes
1 bunny ears headband for (my daughter- see the pic at the top of the post- isn't she adorable!?!)
 5 Nutrigrain crunch bars
 2 nutrigrain bars
3 poptarts
4 tropicana farm stand juice
1 eggo
4 oral b  complete toothbrush
-1/1 oral B toothbrush coupon x4
-1.50/1 eggo coupon
-1/1 farmstand juice coupon x4
-1/3 poptart coupon
-1/3 poptart target coupon
-1/2 nutrigrain bar
-1/1 glade expressions coupon
-1/1 glade expressions target coupon
-$1/1 campbells go coupon
-$1/1 campbells go Target coupon

Paid 51.65
Saved $45.07
Got back $20 in giftcards!


Transaction #2
1 campbells Go Soup
1 Glade expressions
2 poptart mini crisp
1 poptart
4 tropicana farm stand juice
3 eggo
-1.50/1 eggo coupon x3
-1/1 farmstand juice coupon x4 -1/3 poptart coupon
-1/3 poptart target coupon -1/1 glade expressions coupon
-1/1 glade expressions target coupon
-$1/1 campbells go coupon
-$1/1 campbells go Target coupon
Paid  $18.72 (Used the giftcards from previous transaction)
Saved $31.96
Got back $10 in Giftcards!
* Submitted for $0.50 poptart crisps ibotta coupon


Overall it was a very productive day with great results.   
What did your last shopping trip look like?










0 comments: