Saturday, January 5, 2013

Recards Review: personalized voice recorded music cards


I love sending out cards to my family and friends during the holidays and all times of the year. It's a great way to stay in contact, send recent pics, etc. Christmas time is very busy and I don't always have time to get all the cards out. Luckily with recards, I can get all of my cards out with no worry and have each one personalized for the ones I love.

Recards lets you create and email personalized voice recorded music cards right from your iPad. Just choose one of the six custom made Christmas beats, record your greeting, then customize it with beautiful artwork and with a few taps your music card is on its way to your loved ones.

Features:

- Custom made beats by Diamos Roll
- Rap or sing your greeting
- Popular X-mas music themes
- Don't like the result? Just record it again!
- Share your recards with your loved ones via email
- Unique artwork to go with your email
- Original design
- New beats coming soon!

I love that I can now send a personalized greeting to everyone on my list and that it's unique. I don't have to buy generic cards anymore! I highly reccomend this to anyone looking for a better way to send Christmas Greetings.

Connect 

Purchase it!
You can download Recards to your ipad for FREE!

Disclosure:I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: