Friday, January 4, 2013

Influenster Is The Place To Be!



Do you like trying out new products and spreading the word about them? 
Do you like to give you opinion- the good, bad, and the ugly?
 Do you like doing blog post reviews or video reviews?

 If you answered yes to the above 3 questions, Influenster is the spot for you!

Influenster sends out a voxbox to select members that are full of products for you to review. The products are normally full size products that you will fall in love with.  I have had the opportunity to test Bath & Body works candles, hair creams, makeup, food, and much more! I'm telling you it's a program you will want to join!







I have been a member of influenster for a while now and I absolutely LOVE them!
Influenster has plenty of programs on the calendar. Make sure to join in on the fun TODAY!



Disclosure: I am a member of influenster and love spreading the word for them. I was not compensated for this post in any way.  Make sure to join today!

0 comments: