Monday, November 26, 2012

Totsy: Free Shipping + HOT Deals


Totsy is offering free shipping on all orders today!  I found tons of items I'd like to get for my family so I am sure you will as well. Here are some of my finds.


These Tom and Jerry Slippers remind me of my childhood and they are  only $13.25. That's a steal! Plus, they have tons of other characters you will want to checkout!




They have outfits for as low as $8! Des would love this outfit.. if only she was a baby again!


I LOVE  this girls button collar dress. It's super cute and classy too! My daughter would love this one!


Des has fallen head over hells in  love with Minnie and Mickey so of course I can't pass up this hot  book. Some of the books are only $1.50! Talk about a steal!!


If you have a train fan in your house you don't want to miss a hot deal on train pieces that start  as low as $4.20.









0 comments: