Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops Review

Fall and winter are beautiful times of the year. The colors are vibrant and everyone is preparing for the holidays. People seem to be more joyful and thoughtful and families are brought back together for family dinners and more.  Unfortunately, not everything about this time of year is joyful. It also brings sickness. 

Everyone in my house has already been sick ( within the past month) and I am still feeling the wrath of a horrible cold.  Luckily, Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops have  come to my rescue! I had never tried them before, but I was in for a treat!

Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops have a firm gummy like texture and are great for everyone. They aren't as soft as a gummy, but they aren't hard like a cough drop either. It's a nice middle between the two.  They currently are available in 2 flavors, Wild Cherry and Natural Honey.   I love that the drops are only 5 calories each and are gluten free. They are manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts, so be careful if you have a little one with an allergy.

I'm not much of a cherry fan, but my kiddos LOVED them. The Natural Honey was right up my alley though. My dad has Honey bees in the back yard and these throat drops smelled just like the all natural honey you get straight from the hive! They tasted great and helped me relax while I was sick. They really ease your throat. 

We can also anticipate seeing 2 new flavors soon! Pine Bros expect to be releasing a lemon-citrus flavor as well as a licorice. While I may not like licorice, I love anything lemon so I can't wait to try them!

I love that they come in bags as well as a puck. The Pucks are very handy to have and are great for a purse or a diaper bag. I also leave one in my car. The drops are not individually wrapped so I like the bags to refill the pucks. I also empty the bags into a  resealable bag so that I don't have to worry about them sitting out exposed.  

The bags are super easy to open. The only thing I would change is to either individually wrap them or to make the bag a resealable bag. To be honest with you, this isn't a huge inconvenience though so it didn't waiver how I felt about the product.  I have fallen in love with this product and will continue to use it. You can tell that the company really cares about it's product and it's consumers. 

About the company
"Mr. Pine, a former German confectionery maker, determined that by combining the soothing natural qualities of glycerin with the healing properties of gum acacia, he could sooth and mitigate the mild discomfort of a sore throat. Add in some natural flavoring and a sweetener and voila, Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops were born...His discovery would become one of the most successful, most delicious and most unique throat lozenges in the world. Nor has the recipe changed appreciably since it was first introduced to the public over 140 years ago. " Pine Bros Website

Purchase it!


Connect with Pine Bros


Disclosure:I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: