Monday, October 1, 2012

Geodeo Natural Deodorant Plus Detox Complex Review


 So I admit it, I have changed deodorants a few times in the last year mainly because the one I had used for years started to break me out. It took a while for me to find the right one and I had finally found it... or so I THOUGHT!

Then it hit me like a freight train at full speed!
My heart stopped and I went to heaven after first opening it..
OK, so I'll come back down to Earth, but only to write this review...

Geodeo Natural Deodorant Plus Detox  Complex has quickly become my go to deodorant!
It's amazing in so9 many ways that I wouldn't have enough space to list them all here. Honestly, It's THAT GOOD! It's actually closer to PERFECT!
It comes in 3 varieties: Island scent, Ocean scent, and unscented. 

When I first opened it, I noticed the amazing scent. I received the Island scent which really makes you feel like you are on an island sitting under a palm tree ,surrounded by flowers, sipping on a sweet drink. It has a light, but feminine scent that really screams look at me, I'm on cloud 9! The scent is very tropical and OH DOES IT SMELL AMAZING! There's no good words to describe just how good it smells because it's just that good.. it's simply PERFECTION!!!


I also noticed that the annoying clear cap you find covering the top of many deodorants is attached to the lid  rather than sitting on top of the deodorant for me to remove. While this isn't all that special to most people, I LOVED it because I hate those annoying clear caps. They are pointless and annoying so luckily Geodeo had me in mind!


Clearly across the bottom it reads "24 hour protection". We have all tried those deodorants that claim to last 24 hours, but 4 hours in and there's no sight we even applied it to begin with.
GEODEO HOLDS TRUE TO 24 HOUR PROTECTION!
The scent lasts all day and I can tell that it's working. (Did I mention how GREAT it smells?) I didn't need to reapply it or anything. The first application  held up!  Now I happen to love a company that holds true to their claims and WOW Geodeo is another 5 Star Product!

The deodorant stick is a creamy white and applies clear. This is a huge bonus because I don't have to worry about deodorant marks on my clothes.  It also leaves no residue or greasy feeling.  I love that I can apply it and not have to worry for the rest of the day or be self concious. Normally I'm constantly doing a self check to make sure  you can still smell the scent of my deodorant, but not see any traces of it. I no longer have to  worry about that at all. 



Here's a fact that I didn't know.
 (I mean I guess if I actually read the labels on everything I might have found out, but  since I don't make a habit of it... fact of the day for me...)
Antiperspirant is a drug regulated by the FDA. The culprit behind this?  Aluminum chlorohydrate/ aluminum zirconium. Processed aluminum is so small that  it can pass through the skin, enter the cell wall and block sweat  glands to prevent sweating. 
THAT'S how it works?!? FRIGHTENING!!

Not only that, but It's also small enough to enter the blood stream and can hang around for up to 15 days after just one application! Aluminum is a neurotoxin shown to increase the risk of Alzheimer's disease by 60%!!!!
THAT'S EVEN MORE FRIGHTENING!!

So what makes Geodeo any different? 
ALOT!
Detox Complex isn' just  the scent of heaven. It isn't dangerously invasive like antiperspirants. It's a blend of 6 natural ingredients that work together  to spoil you in eco-goodness! Not only does it keep you free from harmful impurities, it actually helps to remove impurities. 
How does it do this you ask?Easy! 
the cage like honeycomb structure of the volcanic minerals capture small molucules, helping to reduce odors and remove unwanted compounds. Natural Enzymes go to work on neutralizing odors thru bio-conversion  so that your armpits aren't a bacterial hangout. Icelandic algae hydrates skin, calms inflammation and helps restore even, smooth pigmentation. Bamboo helps brighten and strengthen skin.Aloe helps to heal any knicks you have from your recent shave.

Now that's some major overtime!!
Not only does it keep me smelling fresh all day long, but it's better for me all the way around!



It contains  volcanic minerals + icelandic algae that fights impurities,  enzymes  that neutralize odors, bamboo + aloe helps nourish skin, and  vitamin e  that fights free radicals.

Ingredients:
propanediol, aqua glycerin, sodium stearate, saccharomyces ferment, zeolite, PEG-100 stearate, sucrose cocoate,ethylhexylgycerin, tocopherol acetate, bambusa vulgaris, aloe barbadensis, lamibaria digitata, parfum. 


It's specifically formulated  to be sustainable and 97% naturally derived. The remaining 3% is vital  to maintain effectiveness.  Up to 50% less emissions omitted and energy consumed.  There's no animal testing, harmful aluminums, sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes,or  phthalates.It's allergen free and can be recycled.


All In all, this is now my go to deodorant. 
It doesn't get any better than this and I don't think I'll ever switch back!!



Purchase Geodeo
You can Purchase Geodeo online  for a suggested retail price of $5.99 for a 2.3oz stick
It's slowly releasing to select stores as well.
Available in U.S.: Duane Reade, Kinney Drugs, all Florida Whole Foods Market locations, and coming  to Meijer stores.
Available in Canada: Walmart Canada Stores.
Available online: Amazon.com, Drugstore.com and Vitacost.com.

Connect with Geodeo 

Disclosure: I received the product(s) above at no cost to me to review through the naturals  VoxBox from Influenster.  All opinions remain my own.
Share |

1 comments:

Diane said...

I bought this very one and OMG!!!! I Love it!!! It is so clean and goes on so smooth , and after trying so many more brands this one passed the test. YEH!!!!! I am so happy that I finally found a product that does what it claims. Thank you for being there for me.