Monday, September 17, 2012

Packaways Review

 
Moving can be a hassle. Between packing everything up and then unpacking everything, it will give you a headache quickly. Especially if the boxes are not labeled properly or you have things just tossed in boxes. I know, I have been there more than once. 


Packaways  is a brand new Storage Box that ships and stores in the flat position. When needed, simply press on opposing corners and the bottom "Automatically" folds into place and locks. When not in use, simply press on the bottom and the box folds back down flat for easy, out of the way storage.

I love that you don't need tape or anything to help hold it closed! Packaways are designed for easy in and out access with no tape needed.  Simply fold the two length panels down and tuck the locking tabs into the slots. 


They come in 4 colors: White, blue, green, and pink. This makes it easy to color code your things
 or have the colors match your decor. They are  made in the U.S.A. from durable corrugated plastic. They are great for harsh storage conditions or long-term storage since moisture and humidity won't effect the integrity of the boxes and they will last hundreds of cycles under normal circumstances.

This makes them great for storage units! I have personally used a storage unit and know how crazy it can get! Every time I went looking for something I ended up taking half my storage unit apart just to find that one item.. It was CRAZY. Boy do I wish I had my hands on these back then!


Each box has  2 Wipe Away Panels that allow you to conveniently identify the contents of the box. If you use China Dry Erase Markers, you can simply Wipe Away the previous contents and remark the box. It makes is so much easier to be able to reuse them!

They are great for many things. You can use them for moving, organizing,  seasonal items, and much more!
You will get to read later how I am now using them for  my daughter's toys.


Connect with Packaways


Purchase PackAways
You can purchase Packaways directly from their website for as low as $8.75 each.


 

 Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share |

0 comments: