Friday, July 13, 2012

The Many Uses Of Ivory


Ivory is a well known trusted brand.  It's truly  a classic!
While it isn't the brand I have always used, I have come to love  and cherish it.  I personally don't like bar soap as I use body wash the majority of the time.  The only time I use bar soap is to wash my face.


I was thrilled to find that Ivory bar soap is 99.44% Pure. It has a fresh mild scent. I loved that it lathered nicely.  It was soft on my skin and cleaned well. It did dry my skin out a little afterwards, but most bar soaps will do that. Just apply some face lotion after use and you will be all set.  My skin appears to be softer now that I have used it for almost 2 weeks. It's the small changes that really make a difference and I have discovered that difference with ivory.

Another great thing about Ivory is that it is so versatile. It isn't your regular bar of soap! Not only is it a body and facial cleanser, but it can be used as laundry detergent by applying some flakes to your laundry. It can be used  as a stain remover by applying it directly to the stain. This works really well on  the neck area in work shirts that have sweat stains in them. It can also be used to make homemade hand soap.

Ivory isn't only have fun for the adults, but the kiddos can join as well!
You can use Ivory to make soap sculptures, soap crayons and so much more. The options really are endless.
After I tested a few stains out and washed my face, I let Des melt it down and  she formed her own star soap bars which was fun. She had a blast playing in it and I plan to do it again soon.. well after I go get some more.  :)

Purchase it!
 You can purchase Ivory at most major retailers such as Target, Walmart, and many more. A 10-pack of Ivory bar soap retails for around  $4.49, which is an amazing price! That in itself is a total seller to me! 

Connect with ivory
Ivory website

Disclosure: I received the product(s) above at no cost to me to review through the mom  VoxBox from Influenster.  All opinions remain my own.
Share |

0 comments: