Friday, May 11, 2012

edenfantasys: Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Warning: This post contains links for adult 18 years of age and older.

Eden fantasys offers a huge selection of adult products.
Anything you can imagine, they have it!
Toys, massage kits, Candles, ..EVERYTHING!
Edenfantasys is easy to navigate and offers many options to help spice up your relationship and love life.

Mother's day is coming up so quick!  It's hard to believe how fast this year is going.  Being a mother myself I realize how much time, effort, strength, EVERYTHING goes into   holding that role. It's not an easy task at all and it is a job within itself.  That's why we need to appreciate our mothers AND show them that we do.
Every woman loves to be pampered, moms or not! I know I love  getting a nice massage, especially a foot massage! I love candle lit baths and  just some alone time for only me!

I love Booty Parlor products so of course one of my recommended gifts is going to come from them. The  romantic rendezvous lovekit is an amazing gift idea. Any woman would love it. It comes with massage oil, bubble bath and lube. This is really my number one product. I couldn't live without it!

Another item that any woman would love is the Sweet Heart chocolate box- or for those of you that don't like chocolate they also offer a Sweet Heart strawberry box. It's a great gift idea because it fits every need.  The kit consists of a creme brulee massage creme, body paint and honey dust all in mouthwatering chocolate flavor. This is a perfect gift for someone special or a lovely way to pamper yourself.



I also really like two of the product lines as well. The cake product line is sweet and delicious.It's mouthwatering and  leaves you wanting for more.   The Dona Product line is amazing in it's own way. the scents will blow you out of the water and they  leave you feeling so soft and feminine.   You could pick several of your favorites from each, toss in a few candles, maybe a bath sponge and wrap it in a nice basket.


Regardless of what you get for that special woman in your life, it's bound to make her feel special.
Happy Mother's day!

Head on over to check out all that Eden Fantasys has to offer YOU!
EdenFantasys is a 18+ site


Disclosure: I was provided with a gift code to Edenfantasys.com, an online sex toys retailer,  in exchange for my review. However, all opinions remain my own.




Don't miss a single coupon or freebie: follow TCMS on twitter and facebook.

0 comments: