Friday, April 13, 2012

Aloha Friday


Its ALOHA FRIDAY @ An Island Life
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link.  Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question this week is:

When do your kids go on spring break? Do you plan any activities or vacations for it?

Our kids just got off spring break and we didn't plan any vacations, but we had a bunch of fun fishing and spending time together the entire week.

6 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Yay! Your comment thingy is working again... :)

Princess Nagger's school didn't have a spring break - just a long weekend for Easter. If she did have an actual week off, we probably would have planned something - or maybe not, because we're planning a road trip to Seattle in June. :)


Taming the Procrastination Beast

XmasDolly said...

No kids home anymore, but NaNee (that's me) got to have some quality time with a few of the grandbabies, woo hoo!

Unknown said...

Our kids are on spring break this week. My daughter (15) went to South Carolina with her best friend's family. Otherwise, we haven't done too much. We did take the boys (11, 13) to visit Mammoth Cave earlier this week and my husband is taking them fishing this weekend. Our oldest is almost 19, so he pretty much does his own thing.

Enjoy your weekend!

Colette S said...

I think they go on spring break next week...or the other.

Nothing planned as yet *freak out* But we'll see how it goes.

Happy weekend.

Unknown said...

My kids aren't old enough for school yet, but I'm still in school! haha. My husband was finally home from a long TDY so we just relaxed. Got a babysitter a few times, went hiking and out to dinner. It was a nice week but short :)

Kailani said...

My kids are done with Spring Break . . . thankfully. My husband took them to Maui for the week.