Friday, February 24, 2012

Aloha Friday


Its ALOHA FRIDAY @ An Island Life
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link.  Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question this week is:
What's your outlook on divorce?

While I always wanted to get married, I never imagined myself getting divorced. I always said I would  do what I had to do to make my marriage work and hold my commitment, but I have learned that it takes more than just one person to make a commitment and that just because a marriage doesn't work out, it doesn't make you a failure.
It is very costly as  I am not realizing and not something I ever want to have to go through again.
What I am going through now has really made me question my outlook on love, relationships, marriage and that whole situation.

0 comments: