Friday, February 10, 2012

Aloha Friday


Its ALOHA FRIDAY @ An Island Life
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link.  Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question this week is:
Are you excited about Valentine's day?

If you would have asked me this  about a month ago I would have told you how I love the whole month of Feb.
( anniversary, V-day, and then my birthday)
But.. Now not so much.
I am actually dreading Valentine's day. Mainly because it's the first Valentine's day in a LONG time that I am single on.  I am really just ready for this whole month to be over!

8 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Awwww! Sorry it's going to be a bummer for you this year. My hubby isn't a romantic type person, so I never have any high expectations for Valentine's Day, though he has surprised me once in a blue moon. I'm hoping for another blue moon this year! ;)

Dream Dentist

The Social Frog said...

I've never been one to get "excited" about Valentines day. It is usually a nice evening after hubby gets home from work.

Vicki said...

I'm not really "excited" about V-Day. But we usually go out to eat and to a movie, which is nice.

I am Harriet said...

In a way I am. Although, I'm sure I won't get much.


Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/02/me-im-not-picky/

Erica said...

I've never been a big fan of Valentines Day. When I was single I would get all of my single girlfriends together and do something fun!

Catherine L. said...

I don't have any plan, so I don't have anything to be excited about.

Colette S said...

Don't dread Valentines Day. It's just another day that is hyped up.

Even most of us as couples wont be doing anything. I know I wont be. I'm not sad over it.

I'll just get myself some chocolates and the remote and a movie. so glad football is over.

Happy Weekend and just do something fun for you.

XmasDolly said...

No big deal here. We're nice to each other every day & love each other every day we don't need a special day. It's just another day for Hallmark & Fanny Mae to get rich on. Sorry about your situation unless you're happy about it then I'm happy for you, but I'm your latest follower. Very nice to meet you. Stop over some time an hope you can do the same. Have a great weekend.