Monday, January 16, 2012

Frosted toast crunch review



Everyone in my house is a HUGE fan of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.  Who doesn't love it!?!
So I was really excited to try the new Frosted Toast Crunch. The texture is still the same and still holds that great cinnamon taste, though not as strong. It has a vanilla cinnamon flavor that is absolute heaven!
It contains 11 grams of whole grain, 9 grams of sugar  and is  a good source of calcium.

My hubby still prefers Cinnamon toast crunch but said this one was good.  I prefer this one. I <3 it!
My 3 year old  would eat either of them really but she really liked this one as all day all she asked for was cereal.

Who would like a coupon? The first  person to comment on this post will get  2 coupons for $1.25 off 1 box. 
( Deadline for  comments is noon on Wednesday 1/18/12)

Disclosure: Psst... provided me with a sample and coupons. All opinions remain my own.

0 comments: