Friday, January 20, 2012

Aloha Friday


Its ALOHA FRIDAY @ An Island Life
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link.  Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question this week is:
Has life gone back to normal for you?

The kids are back in school.. FINALLY.
my house is quiet during the day for the most part.I am getting time alone thank goodness and I have time to really think so for the most part, life is back to normal after the holidays.

11 comments:

MMAR said...

Almost... I have been cleaning out closets, and stuff like that and I am almost done!! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel : )

Smellyann said...

Life is always crazy here. I homeschool my kids, so very few breaks! I'm getting one today for a medical procedure, which is why I'm online on my iPhone! Lol

~ Noelle said...

I think I no longer know what normal is... lol... but yes, in a way, i guess it has

http://www.jumpin-beans.blogspot.com/2012/01/family-and-words-aloha-friday.html

Unknown said...

Yes, I feel like we are back to a normal schedule.

Colette S said...

It was always normal. We are too laid back here :)
But yes.

Vicki said...

It's usually normal here. We just kinda go with the flow.
Here's Mine

Anonymous said...

LOL, my life is never normal.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Unfortunately, no - no 'normal' here. ;) Partly because hubby got roped into working a split shift - teaching a 7:30am class and a night class that doesn't get out until 10:30pm. So he's been taking Friday's off, and not going in until super late on Monday's (since he doesn't have a morning class on Monday, just the night one) and coming home to take a nap in the middle of the day the other three days - totally messes with my 'normal' schedule. ;)

Procrastination Station and Un-Friending Mother Nature

The Social Frog said...

There is no normal when you are an American living in Japan :)

Marie said...

LOL -- well as normal as we every get around here :-)

Visiting from Aloha Friday

kailani said...

Yes, things have finally settled down for us. I'm so glad the kids are back in school!