Friday, January 13, 2012

Aloha Friday


Its ALOHA FRIDAY @ An Island Life
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link.  Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question this week is:
We are a few weeks into the new year. How are you holding up on those Resolutions?

This is normally the point where I tell you that  I totally bummed out on my resolutions  already, but I am PROUD to say I have stuck to them so far...
No cursing, working out 3x a week ( goal to lose 25 pounds)

8 comments:

CMash said...

lol Since I didn't make any, I'm doing fine. lol Thanks for stopping by..have a great weekend.

Stacy Uncorked said...

I'm with CMash - since I didn't make any resolutions, I'm doing great! ;) Good for you sticking to yours! :)

Once Upon a Time I Had a Dream...

Colette S said...

I didn't make any, so I'm good with less stress :)

Anonymous said...

I'm doing well since I didn't make any resolutions. Hehe

Jennifer said...

Good on you! I know how difficult it is to stick with it, but you seem to be doing great! :-) I didn't make any resolutions, so I'm doing fine! LOL!

I am Harriet said...

I'm still holding on the diet thing.

Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/01/step-on-the-scale-georgia-school-kids/

Marie said...

Good job! I'm doing all right, but it's still early :-)

(visiting from Aloha Friday)

kailani said...

Since I didn't make any resolutions I guess I'm doing pretty good! :-)