Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse- product review!



 I have always had less than perfect skin! I break out atleast once a month and  my skin is either too dry or too oily.  I have been through so many products and half of them don't help. I was super excited when I was given the opportunity to try the Montagne Jeunesse masque. I remember playing with these when I was a kid rumbling through my mom's beauty  closet. 

It was super easy to put on. you simply wash your face, apply the masque, wait a few minutes and then rinse off. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and clean! I love it! It rinsed off very easily and didn't leave any residue on my skin. With a huge array to choose from, their face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody!

Montagne Jeunesse beauty treats are free of parabens, vegetarian approved and never tested on animals. 
Treat yourself  to a masque that will hydrate, nourish and leave your skin cleansed, smooth and glowing. 
The masques are available in a variety of succulent flavours, including: Cucumber Peel Off, Passion Peel Off, Dead Sea Mud, Fruit Smoothie, Strawberry Souffle, Chocolate Mud, and many more!


***Connect with Montagne Jeunesse***

***Buy it***
 Montagne Jeunesse products are available at ULTA Beauty, Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, Kroger, CVS Pharmacies and other retailers across the US

Disclosure: I received the product(s) above at no cost to me to review through the holiday VoxBox from Influenster.  All opinions remain my own.

0 comments: