Monday, December 12, 2011

imPRESS Press-on Manicure




 I used to go get my nails done all the time. and then I found out I was pregnant with my daughter, who is now 3 years old.  I decided that having nails wasn't the best idea with a newborn so I quit gettin them done and well now, i'm a full time mom. It really hasn't crossed my mind much. Well atleast not until I see other women with long beautiful freshly done nails. Then, I miss it. I miss the look and how beautiful it made me feel I miss looking at them thinking oohh soo pretty! 
So of course I was overjoyed when I was given the chance to review imPRESS Press-on Manicure  by Broadway Nails.

From imPRESS
You can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. 
There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. There are  36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. 
With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.

My Take 
I'm not going to lie, when I first opened the box I was thinking OMG so bold, so NOT me.  I was given "working girl". It's a black and silver mixed that reminds me of the new Sally Hansen Crackle nail polish. I have always worn plain white tip nails. Nothing bold, no colors( at least on my fingers), no designs,  just plain white tip. So this was totally new for me! My husband even asked me if I was going to paint over them! lol.

They went on really easy at first. There is a small plastic tab you pull to reveal the sticky side of the nail so you can apply them to your own. That didn't hold long though. Not 30 minutes later one popped off, then two and within the hour  all of them had come off atleast once. Luckily I had a bottle of nail glue handy. I glued them all back on and  I have to admit, it feels really nice. The design is even growing on me!

They aren't too long and allow me to still do all the same activities I usually do.
I love the package they come in, it's a nail polish shaped bottle that opens to reveal nails of all sizes so you are bound to find a perfect fit for you. They are a little more flimsy than when you go get your nails done but  not too much. These are great for  a night out on the town, prom, graduation or any major event you have.  They give you a freshly done look without all the cost, time or work!


***BUY IT***
imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns
It is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more.
To see a full list of stores and to get a $1 coupon, please visit imPRESS

***Connect with imPRESS***


Disclosure: I received the product(s) above at no cost to me to review through the holiday VoxBox from Influenster.  All opinions remain my own.

0 comments: