Friday, December 30, 2011

Aloha Friday


Its ALOHA FRIDAY @ An Island Life
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link here . Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question this week is:

Are you ready for the new year?



I have to say NO! This year has  been so eventful and flown by so fast. 
Though....
I can't wait until Feb.  Besides it being tax time and me getting a new car, It's my anniversary (9th), valentines day(14th), and my birthday(18th) all in one very short period of time.. 

8 comments:

MMAR said...

YES : )
I think this year will be better than the last!!

jennielee226 said...

I think we are. I got a bit of debt paid off this year, so we are entering the new year in better shape than the last.

I am Harriet said...

I think I'm getting old because it just seems like another new year to me. Yikes!

Have a happy new year!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/12/how-has-your-weather-been/

David and Cathi said...

Oh so ready! ;D

Colette S said...

It's coming whether I'm ready or not :)

But I don't have any special preparations!

Happy Aloha!

Stacy Uncorked said...

This year went by way too fast...I'm as ready as I'll ever be, I just hope it doesn't fly by too fast, too! :) Sounds like you have some awesome fun coming up in February! ;)

Happy New Year! :)

Toasting the New Year...or Making Toast

kailani said...

I'm looking forward to 2012! So much possibilities!

Anonymous said...

Sure, bring it on. Just don't make me any older. Hehe