Friday, December 16, 2011

Aloha Friday


Its ALOHA FRIDAY @ An Island Life
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link here . Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question this week is:


Do you buy gifts/ stockings for your pets?


I don't currently have any pets, though i am debating on getting my daughter a kitten or house trained dog for Christmas.
I still wouldn't buy them a gift or stocking though

7 comments:

jennielee226 said...

We usually give them an extra special treat like some Holiday Ham in there food dish.

Tammy said...

We do! I just had to put my 18 year old cat down on Monday but we will get something for the dog. We even bought her a birthday gift and has played with it non-stop.

Anonymous said...

Not stockings or gifts, but they will get a treat of some kind.

Colette S said...

I wondered if people did this too.

I don't have a pet.

Happy HOlidays!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I used to with my former dog, he was the best at unwrapping his gifts. :) But we haven't done that with our current dogs - we're afraid that since they're such expert shredders, they'd be shredding the other gifts. ;) We do get them new toys and treats, though. :)

Shopping On a Budget with Family Dollar – Aloha Friday

MMAR said...

They have stocking by default and usually get a big bone : )

kailani said...

No. Poor things. I can barely remember to feed them! :-)