Friday, October 7, 2011

Aloha Friday


Its ALOHA FRIDAY @ An Island Life
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link here . Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question this week is:

Do you have Halloween pics taken?

my answer:

Yes and No...
I don't have pics taken just for Halloween , BUT my daughter's birthday is the 29th so I have pics taken for it.. meaning there is usually a few Halloween type pics tossed in..

6 comments:

Vicki said...

My kids are grown but we get pics of the grandkids taken.
Here's Mine

Stacy Uncorked said...

Not specifically, though I do make sure I take pictures of the kidlets in their costumes so I can compare year to year. :)

Aloha: Paper Stacks - to Save or Not to Save

Colette S said...

No. I will take photos of the kids but I don't have anything professional taken.

I am Harriet said...

Not any more.

Have a great Friday.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/10/the-winter-forecast/

Amethystmoon said...

not professionally, but we always make sure to take pics

kailani said...

Nothing professional but I take tons of photos on Halloween night!


Kailani
An Island Life