Friday, December 24, 2010

Aloha Friday


Its ALOHA FRIDAY @ An Island Life
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link here . Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question this week is:

Are you traveling for the holidays?

I am not traveling. I work in the morning and then I plan to cook and relax with the family and enjoy some down time. Will probably watcha movie and play call of duty on xbox360.

3 comments:

Deni said...

No we are staying home, but my in laws are here and my family was in town last week!

Stacy Uncorked said...

No traveling for us this year - we're staying home and relaxing! ;)

Merry Christmas! :)

Aloha: Christmas Dinner

Colette S said...

Just close by to visit family we haven't see in a while.

Merry Christmas!