Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Keep your receipts

I was updating the rebate master list when I ran across a rebate I had not printed yet.
I wasn't sure if I already had enough items for the rebate but I checked my receipts and found two that qualify for this rebate and .. It already covers the entire rebate .. No need to go shopping at all. I already have everything I need.
Just to think thats one rebate completed just from a file of old receipts.
It's always good to keep your receipts. You never know when you will run across a rebate that they will complete.
Do you keep your old receipts? How do you organize them?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been throwing my reciepts out lately. but i am going to start saving them from now on!

Lisa said...

I keep mine in a shoebox...though sometimes it takes them a while to get there...I'm sure I lose some along the way!