Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Skillet Thai Coconut Pumpkin Sauce Review



You all know how much I love trying new foods! I am all over the board with new foods, condiments and spices. I am extremely excited to bring you a new product that I enjoy in the kitchen! Skillet Thai Coconut Pumpkin Sauce. Their pumpkin ketchups have all the same condiment appeal as regular ketchup but with a unique flavor and a great nutritional profile that comes from the naturally occurring vitamins and minerals in pumpkin. Thai Coconut is filled with a rich coconut flavor, Asian spices and curry, and – of course – pumpkin, the Thai Coconut flavor goes in a new direction.

Now I love anything coconut.  lotions, shampoos, drinks, foods, etc. Coconut is one of my favorites all across the board! I have to say though, I was a little disappointed in this product because  the spices took away from the coconut flavor. It isn't a bad thing though, I used it as a base in a stir fry I made and my family went crazy over it begging to know my secret, of course I'm not admitting to them that it's that simple! LOL :)

It really makes me want to try the other flavors! It has an amazing coconut scent once you first open it and then the spice hits you. It's a great combination, just a little too much spice for my preference, but apparently it's just me because it was a huge hit with the rest of my family. I will have to order more to keep the  good food praises coming my way :)

Connect with Skillet foods
Skillet street foods website
Please feel free to email them as well at eat@skilletstreetfood.com

Purchase it:

Disclosure:I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Share |

0 comments: