Saturday, August 11, 2012

EdenFantasys: Halloween Dress Up!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Warning: This post contains links for adult 18 years of age and older.

Eden fantasys offers a huge selection of adult products.
Anything you can imagine, they have it!
Toys, massage kits, Candles, ..EVERYTHING!
Edenfantasys is easy to navigate and offers many options to help spice up your relationship and love life.

It's hard to believe that Halloween is right around the corner! This year is going by so fast, it's actually kinda scary to think about it... In good spirits, I have been looking around for costumes for the kiddos as well as myself. C'mon, we all know dressing up for Halloween isn't just for the kiddos. (atleast I hope we all do...) Of course, my number one stop was edenfantasys! They have tons of choices.. so many choices that choosing just one is very hard! I actually had to toss them all in a bag and let my hubby draw the name of one out...

Alice is a classic. I love the look and feel of this costume. I love that it's playful, but not too revealing.  It looks comfy and could make a great costume that everyone is bound to recognize.

Snow white is also a common favorite. It's the classic tale of  innocence and youth. Who wouldn't want to be snow white for a day? Now, who is the fairest one of all?

Among my favorite fairy tale costumes has to be Red Riding Hood.  It's classic and simple. It holds true to the look and  It's even better if you can talk your spouse into being the big bad wolf! Now, that could be fun!

While I love the fairy Tales and find them all fun.. I was actually looking for something out of the fairy tale scene. Though, those all make great costumes and each are fun and energetic.  I was thinking more along the lines of a cop or vampire.  

Nothing says power like an officer! How many times have you driven down the road looking at your rear view mirror thinking "please get out from behind me" Even though you know you aren't doing anything wrong? That's totally me! Ever since I got my first speeding ticket  a while back, I am on the edge of my seat when a cop gets behind me. Everyone likes the feeling of having power or being in charge. While I have no desire to be a cop, I'd love to play cop for a day!

With the hype of Twilight and True Blood, dressing up as a vampire is even more common. There are plenty of vamp crazy fans, including myself. Yes I admit it .. I live and breath for Twilight and True Blood! I love it! So of course I had to check out the vampire costumes. There are several to choose from, but this one is my favorite.

The costume choices don't end there though! They have tons to choose from ranging from school girl costumes, racer costumes, maid costumes and so much more! What do you plan to be for Halloween this year? Let Eden fantasys help you choose!

Head on over to check out all that Eden Fantasys has to offer YOU!
EdenFantasys is a 18+ site


Disclosure: I was provided with a gift code to Edenfantasys.com in exchange for my review. However, all opinions remain my own.


Share |


Share |

0 comments: