Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bum Boosa Bamboo Wipes Review


Wipes are an essential part of my household. Before I had Des, I had no clue of the power of wipes. I now use them for almost anything and everything. I have been looking for a wipe that was more natural, but that still contained all the great qualities that  I love in wipes.

Bum Boosa Bamboo wipes are amazing! They are  alcohol free, paraben free, and sulfate free. They smell great and are soft to the touch. They are  made with viscose from 100% Bamboo They contain natural ingredients such as   Aloe Vera, Calendula extract and pure essential oils of lavender and orange make these wipes smell so great. If that isn't the best wipe around, I don't know what is! I LOVE these wipes!

BumBoosa also offers diaper rash ointment, The diaper ointment was very smooth and creamy. I loved how just a little went a long way and how gentle it was on Des. It contains the soothing properties of Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E, Lavender, Shea butter, bamboo powder, and Chamomile. It has a light scent to it, which is refreshing. I was happy to find that it didn't have that familiar medicine like smell that most of the other diaper rash ointments I have tried contained.

Bum Boosa has gained another loyal consumer! I love their products and they have become a favorite in my household. My husband has even noticed a difference!
Purchase it!
You can Purchase Bum Boosa products directly from their website or other online retailers such as amazon, ecomom, and abesmarket.
Connect with Bum Boosa
Bum Boosa facebook
Bum Boosa Pinterest
Bum Boosa youtube



Disclosure: I was provided with the product(s) mentioned above for review purposes only. All opinions remain my own.

Share |

0 comments: