Friday, February 17, 2012

Edenfantasys: new relationships

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Warning: This post MAY contain links for adult 18 years of age and older.

Eden fantasys offers a huge selection of adult products.
Anything you can imagine, they have it!
Toys, massage kits, Candles, ..EVERYTHING!
Edenfantasys is easy to navigate and offers many options to help spice up your relationship and love life.


New love.. it's a beautiful thing. 
Flirting, dates, endless phone calls that last well into the night.
Looking at your phone every 3.5 seconds for a text from that special person..
We all remember that feeling.
I'm recently going through a divorce and  the dating world is NOT what I remember it to be... It's a lot harder, especially when you already have a kid.
It's an adjustment for everyone. While I have not met someone yet, I think I eventually will.. venture out and look for someone.. Right now I am just enjoying meeting new friends and hanging out.
But I do know of a few products I want to have on hand for when I do start dating again..


Lingerie! I love looking and feeling sexy and nothing says sexy more than lingerie.. well maybe wearinghis button down shirt, but hey lingerie is always a plus! I love pink and black so a lot of my personal collection is pink, but I like other colors as well.
Everyone has their own personal taste in lingerie and  it's really whatever makes you feel comfortable.

Massage oils! Personally I love getting a massage! There is nothing that relaxes me more, plus it can be very romantic and sensual.  My favorite oil so far is the Don't stop massage oil. It smells great and it doesn't leave that sticky residue afterwards.

Bath Products!  You never know when a special moment is going to present itself. Always be prepared and ready. I love smell good products! Perfume, body scrubs, oils, you name it! I really like the body scrub in this flirty little favorites kit! It smells great and lasts a good while.

There are so many products that could make for a perfect moment. I will be bringing you more soon, but these are my top 3!


Head on over to check out all that Eden Fantasys has to offer YOU!
EdenFantasys is a 18+ site


Disclosure: I was provided with a gift code to Edenfantasys.com, an online sex toys retailer,  in exchange for my review. However, all opinions remain my own.




0 comments: